• Full payment is required prior to the start of all courses.
• Course materials, where applicable, are excluded from the general course fees.
• If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken. In
the case of sickness with medical proof the institute* will try to offer the student replacement lessons providing
the same course is running at a later date but this is at the discretion of the institute.
• The institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances
and will inform the student at the earliest possible time.
• Students must attend at least 75% of the course in order to receive a certificate of completion at the end of
• Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
• Private and semi-private courses must be completed within 3 months.
• Private and semi-private students must inform the institute at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation or
rescheduling of a session otherwise it will be counted as taken.
• You may receive occasional updates from Express English Language Training Centre by email, SMS, or other
media with information about courses or offers. Please inform the administration in case you would like to stop
• Cancellation 7 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees.
• Cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 75% of the course fees.
• Cancellation in less than 48 hours from the start of the course: refund of 25% of the course fees.
• Credit notes or refunds will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are
not exchangeable for private sessions.
• Cancelling the attendance in an on-going group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a
• Cancelling an on-going private or semiprivate course forfeits the right of claiming any refund.
A credit note can be issued valid for 2 months. It is the student's responsibility to request and collect the credit
note from the institute in a timely manner.
• Credit notes are not transferrable. It can be used for an alternative schedule, course option or a different
language or service of the same value.
• If the course is postponed or cancelled by the institute it is possible to claim a 100% refund.
• Any fee for course material is not refundable under any circumstances.
• Books and other learning material which is used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.